Geostone is an international company of Georgian origin and a reference in the Natural Stone sector. The company was founded in 2014 and has undergone progressive growth and strong international expansion, contributing innovation and technology to the industry.
Geostone is committed to offer a broad range of unique and exclusive Natural Stones, facilitating the ideal choice of materials in today’s world of architecture and interior design.We are proud to be one of the experienced companies in the industry with its activities in mining and natural stone sector since its establishment and quarry owners of Basalt,Limestone and specialise in sourcing, producing, processing and transporting natural stone. We also provide cutting services in our factory to produce slabs and tiles with our Italian machines to provide highest quality products.
Geostone is also the premier custom Waterjet design and fabrication company in the country and our main philosophy is to develop Georgian stone industry and bring the attention of quality commercial and residential projects across the globe.
“Geostone has supplied stone for some of the most prestigious and ambitious architectural endeavours across Georgia”
Transforming raw stone into architectural elegance.Taking your vision from concept to reality with our state of the art CNC technology and Waterjet cutting. This equipment allows for efficient production of precision cut architectural elements. The stocking of raw blocks along with thick slabs allows for the flexibility of cutting to required dimensions in a timely manner.
WATERJET cutter, is an industrial tool capable of cutting a wide variety of materials using a very high-pressure jet of water, or a mixture of water and an abrasive sub-stance. Waterjet pumps are perfect for creating corporate logos in decorative designs on walls or inlaid into floors, countertop parts, faucet and sinkholes as well as a smoother radius off sharp edges of slabs cut with saws. Waterjet transforms CAD drawing into reality. The most commonly cut materials are GRANITE, MARBLE, SANDSTONE, CONCRETE, GLASS, PLASTIC, STEEL, ALUMINIUM, TITANIUM.
Waterjet technology makes it possible to obtain high quality cutting and speedy precision machining on all types of stone, with fast turnaround times due to the direct transition between design and processing. Waterjet cutting also lends itself to handling flexible volume and quantity requirements, from large to small batches. Our workshop facility is equipped with a large, three-axis, waterjet cutting robot, with stroke lengths of up to 4 meters. The machine can perform high-precision cuts, even from particularly complex designs, producing cut surfaces with good finishes left clean and free from processing residue. Waterjet technology is also non-polluting and the absence of fumes or dust ensures a comfortable, risk-free working environment.
Waterjet machines are perfect for creating corporate logos in decorative designs on walls or inlaid into floors, countertop parts, faucet and sinkholes as well as a smoother radius off sharp edges of slabs cut with saws.
A CNC router is a computer-controlled cutting machine related to the hand held router used for cutting various hard materials, such as wood, composites, aluminium, steel, plastics, and foams. CNC stands for computer numerical control.
A CNC router can reduce waste, frequency of errors, and the time the finished product takes to get to market.
Stone CNC machining is a computer-controlled manufacturing process in which a computer program determines a set of actions that machining equipment will perform to cut, drill, bevel and otherwise shape stone. Stone CNC machining requires slightly different equipment than standard CNC machining, and different spindles and components are needed to deal with different kinds of stone.
among the common applications of CNC stone machining are:
• Counter Tops for residential kitchens, as well as counter tops for commercial buildings and restaurants. Attractive stone such as marble and granite are often CNC machined to fit the appropriate area.
• Stone Fountains are created via stone CNC machining
• Stone Benches are also created via stone CNC machining, often making use of waste stone from other CNC stone machining projects
• Showers & Enclosures are created via CNC stone machining, including shower bases that are machined from marble or other attractive stones.
• Carved Stone Columns of the kind that you’d imagine seeing in Greek architecture are now made through stone CNC machining, making the process much faster and more precise.
• Stone Stairs & Rails: for very high end residences and buildings, it’s common to see gorgeous staircases with real stone floors and bannisters of CNC machined stone. The stone CNC machining process makes it easy to achieve the perfect curves and spirals on staircases, letting the computer do all the work once the CAD drawing is established.
+995 579 633 339
40 Kakheti Highway, Tbilisi,Georgia